Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Good Intentions of a Two Year Old

This is what I saw when I walked into the kitchen this morning:

I should have known something had happened when I found Isabella hiding in the bathroom a few moments before.  My sweet little 2 year old just wanted to get Mommy a cup of coffee.  I love that my daughter is helpful, thoughtful, and observant enough to know that I like cream in my coffee.  She certainly had good intentions, just poor execution.

So, you know that post the other day about scrubbing your floors?  Well, my kitchen floor got a good scrub today!

3 comments:

  1. She is the sweetest! Is that a paper towel that she tried cleaning up the mess with?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to hear more of this story! I only wish we could know what all was going through her mind during this time.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so sweet! Maybe she can bring us all coffee in bed at the beach :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to get your feedback on any post! Comments make my day, and I will do my best to get back with you as soon as I can. Thanks!