Saturday, May 14, 2011

Organizing

Today we're heading home after a week of vacation at the beach.  Leaving vacation this time isn't a challenge for me because I'm going to see my husband after a week of being away!

There are many projects waiting for me when I get home, as I'm still not fully settled into our new home.  What's next on the task list?  Organizing the closets.  Organization is not one of my strong points, or maybe I should say consistent organization.  I love being organized and getting organized, but it seems like it doesn't stay that way too long in my house, specifically with closets and drawers.  Here are some that I like.


Contained:
Source
Luxurious:
Source
Simple and clean:

Source
Colorful:

Source
Color coordinated linens:

Source
 In the kitchen:

Source
For the kids:
Source

What do your closets and drawers look like?

1 comment:

  1. The only closet that is organized is, of course, my clothes closet :) All of the other closets are kind of disastrous. This wouldn't be the case if we had just a couple more!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to get your feedback on any post! Comments make my day, and I will do my best to get back with you as soon as I can. Thanks!