Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Mustard Mashed Potatoes



These potatoes are quite tasty!  The honey Dijon mustard adds a nice flavor if you want to 'shake up' your traditional mashed potato recipe.


Recipe:
2 1/4 pounds Yukon-gold potatoes, peeled and cubed
6 tablespoons melted butter
2/3 cup milk
3 tablespoons honey Dijon mustard

Cook potatoes in a pot of salted water until very tender, about 25 minutes.  Drain well.  Using an electric beater, mix butter and potatoes until potatoes are completely mashed.  Add milk and mustard, beating well.  Season with salt and pepper and serve with Roasted Vegetable Meatloaf.

Recipe adapted from Bon Appetit, March 2005

2 comments:

I would love to get your feedback on any post! Comments make my day, and I will do my best to get back with you as soon as I can. Thanks!