Friday, July 8, 2011

Burlap Winner and Upcoming Posts

Happy Friday!  
I thought you all might enjoy seeing some of the 'sun' that I get to enjoy in my backyard:



The winner of the burlap is:
ANITA
Congratulations! 
Please, contact me at onlyfromscratch@gmail.com, with your address so I can ship you your prize!  
Can't wait to see pictures of what you decide to make. 


Over a month ago I had a reader ask me if I would do a post on Meal Planning.  I've been mulling it over for awhile now, and have decided that to really cover all that I do in order to plan my meals, I need to do a 3-part series.  You can be looking for it over the next couple of weeks:

1. Stocking the Pantry
2. Grocery Shopping
3. Meal Planning 

Some of you may have conquered these things, and I'm certainly no expert, but I can share with you what I do and what I have learned along the way.  If you have any tips that you'd like for me to consider including, please email me:  onlyfromscratch@gmail.com 

Thanks!  Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!



3 comments:

  1. Oh yay! Thanks so much! Looking forward to the meal planning posts...I always say I want to do that, but I just never seem to get around to it. Will be great to pick up some tips!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally jealous that I didn't win! That sunflower is so bright and cheery!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alex must be so disappointed . . . :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to get your feedback on any post! Comments make my day, and I will do my best to get back with you as soon as I can. Thanks!