Thursday, December 22, 2011

I'm Back!

I can't even believe that it's been over 2 weeks since I posted on my blog!  We've had a busy time around here, with company for 2 weeks and then my husband's work schedule changed.  I haven't adjusted so quickly to the new schedule, plus I'm exhausted from all of the busyness around here, so what have I been doing?  Well, I haven't been: sewing our stockings, buying Christmas presents, wrapping presents, baking Christmas goodies, or listening to Christmas music.  Instead, I've been doing quite a bit of this:



I have to admit, it feels pretty good!  I think I'm ready now to tackle the last minute preparations for Christmas {only 4 days away!}, so I hope to be showing you some of the things that I've created and get back into the swing of blogging.

I hope you're enjoying this Christmas week!  I'll be back later today {or tonight} with a tutorial for you on something I've made, that I absolutely LOVE!

Happy Thursday :)

4 comments:

  1. Glad your back! Can't wait to see what you've made!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see your craftiness! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you're back! I missed you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was getting a little worried ;) Welcome back

    ReplyDelete

I would love to get your feedback on any post! Comments make my day, and I will do my best to get back with you as soon as I can. Thanks!