Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Brown Paper Package that Made my Day

This arrived on my doorstep the other day and I am SO excited about its contents!!


I've been waiting about a year to use this product, and with some Christmas and birthday money combined, I was able to finally purchase some....


That's right, Annie Sloan Chalk Paint!  I've read many posts about people using this paint and really loving it, so it's my turn to have a try at it now.  My last big project for the nursery is to paint a dresser, and I'm hopeful that  using this paint will help it to go smoothly and quickly.  Stay tuned for my personal review of Annie Sloan Chalk Paint.

2 comments:

  1. ooooh how fun! i've heard lots of good things, too - looking forward to seeing what you create! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay! You'd better get that dresser painted soon! :) I need to go shopping for some things to put in that dresser, too!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to get your feedback on any post! Comments make my day, and I will do my best to get back with you as soon as I can. Thanks!