- Living a life of blessing can only happen through the strength that God gives. And it is my prayer that as I seek to serve those around me, looking out for their needs before my own, that they will see Jesus, not me, through whatever it is that I do or say.
This hymn is one of my favorites and I think it summarizes beautifully this idea.
May you have a blessed Sunday.
- May the mind of Christ, my Savior,Live in me from day to day,By His love and pow’r controllingAll I do and say.
- May the Word of God dwell richlyIn my heart from hour to hour,So that all may see I triumphOnly through His pow’r.
- May the peace of God my FatherRule my life in everything,That I may be calm to comfortSick and sorrowing.
- May the love of Jesus fill meAs the waters fill the sea;Him exalting, self abasing,This is victory.
- May I run the race before me,Strong and brave to face the foe,Looking only unto JesusAs I onward go.
- May His beauty rest upon me,As I seek the lost to win,And may they forget the channel,Seeing only Him.
This is Day 26 of a series: Made to Pour, Living a life of blessing